Service Station Attendants sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
Service Station Attendants
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- collecting payments from customers for purchases
- cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
- Service Station Attendant
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 30 Jul , 2021
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Osborne Park, Western Australia
- Fri 30 Jul , 2021
- Casuarina, Western Australia
Apprentice Hairdresser 3rd Year
- Hairhouse Ipswich
- Want to join the exciting industry of hair and beauty?
Then why not join Australia’s leading hair and beauty services retailer?
With over 120 stores across Australia, Hairhouse salons offer professional hair services and the widest range of hair products along with a piercing studio!
- Trades & ServicesHairdressers
- Thu 29 Jul , 2021
- North Ipswich, Queensland
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au