Service Station Attendants sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
Service Station Attendants
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- collecting payments from customers for purchases
- cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
- Service Station Attendant
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
Other Careers In This Industry
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Jamberoo Action Park is looking for a passionate and dedicated Apprentice to join the organisations committed Landscaping Team in maintaining the extensive gardens and grounds. The successful applicant will also complete a Certificate III in Horticulture (Parks and Gardens) over a 4 year period.
- Working for one of NSW’s most renowned tourism brands;
- Being paid to complete a nationally recognised certificate whilst gaining skills and experience within the industry; and
- A number of employee benefits as part of the Jamberoo Action Park Team!
- Trades & ServicesGardeners
- Fri 20 Jul , 2018
- Jamberoo, New South Wales
- LINK TYRES AND MECHANICAL
- We are looking for a skilled light vehicle mechanic with trade qualified certs. Must have current drivers licence and medium ridged licence and preferably knowledge on all types of vehicles trucks and buses.
- Easy rostered
- Friendly environment
- Above award wages
- Trades & ServicesMotor Mechanics
- Sun 15 Jul , 2018
- Moranbah, Queensland
- Fri 13 Jul , 2018
- Carrum Downs, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/