Printing Assistants and Table Workers perform routine printing tasks, operate bindery machines and perform manual binding and finishing of books and printed products.
Printing Assistants and Table Workers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- assisting with setting up, operating and adjusting machines
- maintaining and lubricating printing and bindery machines
- clearing waste and cleaning work areas and machines
- folding, collating and fastening printed products by machine and hand
- performing hand binding and finishing operations
- operating specialised machines such as casing-in and mini binders, and automatic carton folding and gluing machines
- carrying out routine quality control.
- Printer's Assistant
- Printing Table Worker
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Printing and Graphic Arts
- Certificate III in Printing and Graphic Arts
Other Careers In This Industry
- Sat 28 Mar , 2020
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Greenfields, Western Australia
- Empower Construction Pty Ltd
- Work under an experienced team leader to learn all aspects of carpentry with a specialisation in lightweight cladding and all aspects of building external facades
- Supportive team members and a great working environment
- Work with a variety of Tier 1 residential builders
- 12 years of business growth in Sydney and now in Melbourne
- Trades & ServicesCarpenters and Joiners
- Fri 13 Mar , 2020
- Blacktown, New South Wales
- Wed 11 Mar , 2020
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Fairfield East, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au