Florists prepare and sell floral arrangements.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- planning and designing floral arrangements
- arranging supply and storage of flowers, greenery, decorations and other items
- treating flowers to extend their life
- selecting, trimming and arranging flowers and other materials
- packing, wrapping, and attaching message cards to, and organising delivery of, completed arrangements
- serving customers and accepting payments
- advising customers on the selection of flowers and floral arrangements
- may decorate hotels, churches, halls and other facilities for special events
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Floristry (Assistant)
- Certificate III in Floristry *
- Certificate IV in Floristry
- Diploma of Floristry Design
Other Careers In This Industry
- Wed 27 Oct , 2021
- Newport, New South Wales
- Mon 25 Oct , 2021
- Bondi Beach, New South Wales
Apprentice Cabinet Maker, Joiner, & Kitchen Installer
- Panache Kitchens
- A very unique opportunity to join and learn from a team at the very top end of designer joinery in Sydney!
- We are a high quality trades team, committed to providing our customers with the very best in terms of design and service.
- We are honest and fair in terms of work hours, wages, and expectations.
- Everything will be provided in terms of tools needed, safety equipment, and on site education, to become a professional trades person in our industry.
- Trades & ServicesCabinetmakers
- Fri 22 Oct , 2021
- Glendenning, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au