Drainers install, maintain and design below-ground drainage systems and associated sewerage or effluent disposal systems. Registration or licensing is required.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Drainage
- Certificate III in Plumbing
Other Careers In This Industry
- Mon 19 Aug , 2019
- Port Melbourne, Victoria
- The O Salon Hairdressers
- You will be taught to cut, style, colour, straighten and permanently wave hair, and treat hair and scalp conditions as well as all aspects of hairdressing including product knowledge and sales.
- Learning from outstanding hair professionals
- Very successful busy salon in Mosman
- Relaxed working environment
- Trades & ServicesHairdressers
- Thu 15 Aug , 2019
- Mosman, New South Wales
Electrical Apprentice, 2 positions
- Kuga Electrical
- Looking for 2 apprentices, can be 1st.2nd.3rd or 4th year. Work is commercial and domestic electrical installations. Be part of a growing team. Currently operating in Vic and NSW. Must have hard working attitude and want to learn. Looking for immediate start.
- Growing team across NSW and Vic, Lots of work and opportunities to learn
- Job security, job satisfaction and and ongoing skills development
- Commercial and domestic, LED lighting, Solar and general electrical work
- Trades & ServicesElectricians
- Fri 9 Aug , 2019
- Kings Park, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/