Drainers install, maintain and design below-ground drainage systems and associated sewerage or effluent disposal systems. Registration or licensing is required.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Drainage
- Certificate III in Plumbing
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 14 Aug , 2018
- Batemans Bay, New South Wales
Apprentice Electrician 2-4 year
- Disc Electrical NSW Pty Ltd
- As an Apprentice Electrician you will be involved in CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intercom Systems, Fibre Optics & general electrical under the supervision of licensed technicians.
- Solid well established small business servicing an extensive & varied client base.
- We are a company capable of providing a diversity of skills in house.
- We are mainly a youthful team of friendly skilled technicians supporting a variety of learning experiences.
- Trades & ServicesElectricians
- Mon 13 Aug , 2018
- Taren Point, New South Wales
- Fri 10 Aug , 2018
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Rosebery, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/