Sport Managers manage and promote sport and recreational activities, and develops related policies.
Image sourced from Unsplash.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This career is suited to
Find out more
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the deployment of quality systems and certification processes within an organisation
- plans, organises, directs, controls, coordinates and promotes sport and recreational activities, and develops related policies
- Sports Manager
- Sports Administrator
- Bachelor of Sports Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Business (Sports Management)
Other Careers In This Industry
- Wed 24 Feb , 2021
- Bondi Junction, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au