Technical Sales Representatives represent companies in selling a range of industrial, medical and pharmaceutical goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other establishments.
Technical Sales Representatives
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers' and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers' needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them
- monitoring customers' changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting these developments to sales management
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
- Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Products Sales Rep
- Technical Sales Representatives
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Hospital-Health Services Pharmacy Support
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
Other Careers In This Industry
- Omni-Tel Pty Ltd
- Looking for a sales representative that will be selling dental consumables to clinics throughout SA. This involves building a pipeline of customers, finding out their needs, educating them on our product range and closing the sale.
- SalesSales Representatives
- Mon 13 Jan , 2020
- Adelaide, South Australia
Cert III Retail Trainee
- Charlie's Hardware
- The Retail Trainee will complete on-the-job training as well as classroom based study to ensure a high standard of customer service is continuously delivered as well as ensuring customers’ enquiries and wants are always exceeded
At Charlie’s Hardware we have the following areas: Point of Sales, Trade Sales, Merchandising, Administration & a Workshop. A Retail Traineeship will give the successful candidate an opportunity to explore all of these areas and assist to lead them in a future career.
- SalesSales Assistants (General)
- Thu 9 Jan , 2020
- West Wyalong, New South Wales
- Universal Technology
- Expansion in western suburbs has given us opportunity to accept and train multiple sales representatives. Selling a product that is #1 in its market and now in over 55 countries worldwide.
- SalesSales Representatives
- Wed 8 Jan , 2020
- Minto, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/