Shelf Fillers fill up shelves and display areas in stores and supermarkets.
Image sourced from Adobe Stock.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- placing goods neatly in bins and on racks, and stacking bulky goods on floors
- filling shelves with goods ensuring goods with the earliest use-by dates are at the front of shelves
- noting what has been sold and collecting goods needed from the stockroom using a trolley
- maintaining shelf order by removing stock belonging to a different location
- may help customers find goods they need
- may price goods
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Retail Services
Other Careers In This Industry
- Thu 22 Jul , 2021
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Balhannah, South Australia
- Tue 20 Jul , 2021
- Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales
- Tue 13 Jul , 2021
- Karrinyup, Western Australia
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au