Recreation vehicle manufacturers manufacture recreation vehicles (including motorhomes, campervans, caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers, tent trailers, 5th wheelers and slide-ons) to meet Australian requirements, such as road worthiness and the Australian Design Rules.
Recreation Vehicle Manufacturer
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This career is suited to
Find out more
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Fabricating and assembling recreation vehicle chassis and suspension
- Constructing framework sections in metal, wood, fibreglass and other materials using shaping machines and cutting and welding equipment
- Bolting, screwing, riveting and welding sections together to form complete frameworks using hand and power tools
- Fabricating and installing recreation vehicle floors, frames, roofs, cladding, windows, doors and other items
- Assembling and fit out of furniture, upholstery, cabinetry, cable & pipe systems, appliances and accessories
- Interpret technical drawings and make measurements
- Operate and monitor machines/processes
- Recreation vehicle manufacturer
- Recreation vehicle builder
- Recreation vehicle assembler
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
Other Careers In This Industry
Warehouse Coordinator - Audio Visual
- As AV Warehouse Coordinator – Audio Visual, attention to detail, ability to follow detailed instructions and good communication skills are essential. You will be challenged to work to timeframe, multitask, prioritize tasks and be organized, at times under pressure.
An interest and knowledge of Audio, Video, Lighting a IT equipment used in the Events industry would be of benefit.
- Microhire is not an ordinary event company. What sets us apart from other event staging companies is our extensive experience in providing audio visua
- We are the fasted growing event staging company in Australia and a new benchmark in servicing the corporate events and hospitality markets, through cr
- Microhire is determined to remain the employer of choice for the industry offering flexible hours, work locations, lifestyle balance, and professional
- Manufacturing, Transport & LogisticsFreight or Cargo Handler
- Thu 5 Jul , 2018
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Port Melbourne, Victoria
- Thu 19 Jul , 2018
- Lalor, Victoria
- Thu 19 Jul , 2018
- Gladesvilles, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/