Human Resource Clerks maintain and update personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- updating information on leave taken and accumulated, employment history, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training
- raising records for newly appointed workers and checking records for completeness
- processing applications for employment and promotions and advising applicants of results
- receiving and answering inquiries about employment entitlements and conditions
- sending out announcements of job openings and job examinations
- issuing job application forms
- compiling data from personnel records and preparing reports
- storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business, Certificate III in Employment Services
- Certificate IV in Human Resources -
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Adv Diploma of Management
- Bachelor of Business - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- The PFS Group
- The Recruitment Consultant position advertised is based within the NSW team for PFS however this role is responsible for managing the recruitment process for the organisation and its clients from commencement to completion and being a point of contact for recruitment Australia wide.The duties and responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant include preparing job advertisements for vacant positions within PFS, handling queries from job applicants, managing recruitment related documentation, conducting interviews and reference checks, liaising with job advertising networks and agencies and providing post-recruitment service to teams within PFS.
- Human Resources & RecruitmentHuman Resource Managers
- Thu 23 Aug , 2018
- $90,001 - $100,000
- Sydney, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/