Community Managers control and coordinate the operations of a residential land lease community. This includes overseeing business processes, staff, contractual arrangments, grounds, amenities, plant and equipment.
Residential Land Lease Community Manager
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the business
- Answering enquiries relating to community policies and services
- resolving customer complaints
- coordinating front-office activities
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of buildings, recreation facilities and grounds
- training staff members
- managing staff performance
- financial management, including setting rents and budgets and cash flow
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- may operate on-site facilities for residents, such as pools, bowling greens, golf putting greens, libraries, gymnasiums, restaurant, etc
- sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where residents are in breach of requirements #may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Community Manager
- Community Operator
- Caravan Park Manager
- Operations Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Diploma of Holiday park and Resort Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Canada Bay Club
- You will learn to plan and organise the preparation and cooking of food in the Canada Bay Club Brasserie facility. The Brasserie caters to the whole family with its delicious Mediterranean menu. You will also gain experience working across a wide range of Events, including corporate functions, social events, and weddings.
- We are a community-based Club in Sydney's Inner West operating for more than 50 years
- Gain experience working within both a la carte dining and function catering
- Work within a diverse, friendly and inclusive team
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Thu 18 Apr , 2019
- Five Dock, New South Wales
- THE STAGE DOOR ESPRESSO
- Assist Head Chef to plan and organise the preparation and cooking of food in a cafe, catering and functions establishment.
- Positive, friendly work culture.
- Second venue opening May 5th at the new Bella Vista Railway Station
- Top tier cafe setting new benchmarks for coffee, food, and service in Western Sydney
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Tue 2 Apr , 2019
- Bella Vista, New South Wales
- Wed 24 Apr , 2019
- Newcastle, NSW
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/