Community Managers control and coordinate the operations of a residential land lease community. This includes overseeing business processes, staff, contractual arrangments, grounds, amenities, plant and equipment.
Residential Land Lease Community Manager
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the business
- Answering enquiries relating to community policies and services
- resolving customer complaints
- coordinating front-office activities
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of buildings, recreation facilities and grounds
- training staff members
- managing staff performance
- financial management, including setting rents and budgets and cash flow
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- may operate on-site facilities for residents, such as pools, bowling greens, golf putting greens, libraries, gymnasiums, restaurant, etc
- sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where residents are in breach of requirements #may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Community Manager
- Community Operator
- Caravan Park Manager
- Operations Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Diploma of Holiday park and Resort Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 27 Mar , 2020
- Bakery Hill, Victoria
Bar Supervisor (Full Time)
- Punters Bar, The Frontier hotel
- Bar Supervisor (Full Time)
The Frontier Hotel is seeking to recruit an experienced Bar Supervisor.
The Hotel is multi-faceted and includes a Sports Bar, Bottle Shop, TAB, Restaurant, Gaming Lounge and two Function rooms and Live Music.
If you’re a hospitality star and love providing great service with a smile in an environment where great customer experience is paramount and have the skills listed below then please apply.
1) Opening and closing Bar procedures including all cash reconciliation.
2) Restaurant and function service with sound food and wine knowledge.
3) Tab procedures including legislation and dispute resolution and month end data entry
4) Bottle shop service, receiving of large deliveries, stocktaking , rotation and presentation of varying displays, daily reconciliation.
5) Gaming payouts, hopper fills and a sound knowledge of NT gaming legislation.
6) Cellar reticulation, line cleaning and maintenance.
7) Experience with keno procedures including legislation and stock control and cash reconciliation.
Applicants must have the following to be considered
Current NT Gaming Managers License, RSA, RSG and TAB trained.
Advantageous, Food Handlers Cert, Forklift License.
- Hospitality & TourismHotel and Motel Managers
- Mon 16 Mar , 2020
- $50,001 - $60,000
- Darwin City, Northern Territory
- Fri 6 Mar , 2020
- North Wollongong, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au