Outdoor Adventure Guides direct, instruct and guide individuals and groups in outdoor adventure activities such as bungy jumping, fishing and hunting, mountaineering, trekking and whitewater rafting.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- meeting members of a tour on arrival and making introductions
- organising and supervising groups involved in outdoor adventures such as bungy jumping, fishing and hunting, mountaineering, trekking and whitewater rafting
- setting up and maintaining equipment, and ensuring that equipment is safe and in working condition
- demonstrating and providing instruction in the use of equipment and techniques required for participation
- providing advice on safety measures, and ensuring that activities are conducted in a manner to minimise risk to participants
- responding to emergencies by providing first aid assistance and taking appropriate further action if required
- answering questions and advising on local interest points within a specific region
- may maintain written reports of daily activities and carry out other administrative work
- Bungy Jump Master
- Fishing Guide
- Hunting Guide
- Mountain or Glacier Guide
- Outdoor Adventure Instructor
- Trekking Guide
- Whitewater Rafting Guide
- Outdoor Adventure Guides
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Tourism, Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- Certificate III in Guiding, Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation
- Certificate IV in Guiding, Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 1 Oct , 2019
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Melbourne, Victoria
Pastry chef apprentice
- Ganache patisserie
- All the basic of pastry ,bakery ,cooking ,chocolate,cakes making in a busy open kitchen in a small team passionate about their work.
- Establish business for the last 18 years
- Small team very professional
- Willing to learn new people and keep up with the trend
- Hospitality & TourismBakers and Pastrycooks
- Sat 21 Sep , 2019
- Castlecrag, New South Wales
Pizza Chef / Prep Chef
- Lazerpig Pizza Parlour is a busy Restaurant & Bar open for Lunch & Dinner every day of the week just off Smith Street in the heart of Collingwood. Our kitchen is thriving and, like the business overall, has grown and now we are seeking a Pizza Chef / Prep Chef to join our team.
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Thu 17 Oct , 2019
- Collingwood, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/