Licensed Club Managers organise and control the operations of licensed clubs to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function services
- planning, booking and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
- arranging member subscriptions
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
- assessing and reviewing member satisfaction and preferences
- liaising with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club
- selecting, training and supervising staff
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business - Hospitality Management
- Master of International Hotel Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 27 Mar , 2020
- Bakery Hill, Victoria
Bar Supervisor (Full Time)
- Punters Bar, The Frontier hotel
- Bar Supervisor (Full Time)
The Frontier Hotel is seeking to recruit an experienced Bar Supervisor.
The Hotel is multi-faceted and includes a Sports Bar, Bottle Shop, TAB, Restaurant, Gaming Lounge and two Function rooms and Live Music.
If you’re a hospitality star and love providing great service with a smile in an environment where great customer experience is paramount and have the skills listed below then please apply.
1) Opening and closing Bar procedures including all cash reconciliation.
2) Restaurant and function service with sound food and wine knowledge.
3) Tab procedures including legislation and dispute resolution and month end data entry
4) Bottle shop service, receiving of large deliveries, stocktaking , rotation and presentation of varying displays, daily reconciliation.
5) Gaming payouts, hopper fills and a sound knowledge of NT gaming legislation.
6) Cellar reticulation, line cleaning and maintenance.
7) Experience with keno procedures including legislation and stock control and cash reconciliation.
Applicants must have the following to be considered
Current NT Gaming Managers License, RSA, RSG and TAB trained.
Advantageous, Food Handlers Cert, Forklift License.
- Hospitality & TourismHotel and Motel Managers
- Mon 16 Mar , 2020
- $50,001 - $60,000
- Darwin City, Northern Territory
- Fri 6 Mar , 2020
- North Wollongong, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au