Licensed Club Managers organise and control the operations of licensed clubs to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function services
- planning, booking and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
- arranging member subscriptions
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
- assessing and reviewing member satisfaction and preferences
- liaising with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club
- selecting, training and supervising staff
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business - Hospitality Management
- Master of International Hotel Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Thu 12 Dec , 2019
- Tom Price, Western Australia
- Wed 11 Dec , 2019
- Maroochydore, Queensland
- Tue 10 Dec , 2019
- Randwick, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/