Hotel Service Managers supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel service workers.
Photo supplied by Bellaroma Coffee
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- determining work requirements and allocating duties to Commercial Housekeepers, Luggage Porters and Doorpersons
- conferring with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintaining attendance records and rosters
- explaining and enforcing safety regulations
- overseeing the work of the unit and suggesting improvements and changes
- conferring with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform front office and hotel reception duties.
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Hospitality
- Cert IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
Other Careers In This Industry
Trainee Travel Consultant
- Helloworld Travel Armidale
- Do you have a passion for travel & customer service? Helloworld Travel Armidale is seeking a suitable person to complete a 2 year Certificate III in Tourism traineeship leading to a full-time Travel Consultant position in our busy retail travel agency. Note: consideration will be given to candidates with industry experience or certificate 3 qualification.
- Award winning team
- Exciting dynamic industry
- Travel Industry!
- Hospitality & TourismTourism and Travel Advisers
- Thu 13 Feb , 2020
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Armidale, New South Wales
- Tue 4 Feb , 2020
- Milton, New South Wales
- Thu 30 Jan , 2020
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Bowral, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au