Gaming Workers provide gaming services within casinos and other gambling establishments.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- ensuring that games operating in the casino pit run smoothly
- monitoring cash drops to cashiers and chip transactions
- observing incidents and settling disputes arising at gaming tables
- dealing games in accordance with casino rules, policies and procedures and ensuring that bets are placed within the rules of the game
- checking that appropriate betting limit signs are in place
- checking playing cards
- verifying cash and colour chip change involving larger amounts with the casino gaming inspector
- advising patrons about the rules and etiquette of games
- counting the amount of cash chips in the float and entering a closer slip with the corresponding amount in the cash total
- calculating and paying winning bets.
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Cert III in Hospitality
- Cert IV in Hospitality
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 1 Oct , 2019
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Melbourne, Victoria
Pastry chef apprentice
- Ganache patisserie
- All the basic of pastry ,bakery ,cooking ,chocolate,cakes making in a busy open kitchen in a small team passionate about their work.
- Establish business for the last 18 years
- Small team very professional
- Willing to learn new people and keep up with the trend
- Hospitality & TourismBakers and Pastrycooks
- Sat 21 Sep , 2019
- Castlecrag, New South Wales
Pizza Chef / Prep Chef
- Lazerpig Pizza Parlour is a busy Restaurant & Bar open for Lunch & Dinner every day of the week just off Smith Street in the heart of Collingwood. Our kitchen is thriving and, like the business overall, has grown and now we are seeking a Pizza Chef / Prep Chef to join our team.
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Thu 17 Oct , 2019
- Collingwood, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/