Food and Drink Factory Workers perform routine tasks in manufacturing food and beverages.
Image supplied by Bellaroma Coffee
Food and Drink Factory Workers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- weighing, measuring, mixing, dissolving and boiling ingredients
- adding materials, such as spices and preservatives, to food and beverages
- operating heating, chilling, freezing, pasteurising, carbonating, sulphuring and desulphuring plant
- monitoring product quality before packaging by inspecting, taking samples and adjusting treatment conditions when necessary
- operating machines to peel, core, slice, dice, pit and juice fruit and vegetables
- cleaning equipment, pumps, hoses, storage tanks, vessels and floors, and maintaining infestation control programs
- regulating speed of conveyors and crusher rollers, and adjusting tension of rollers to ensure total extraction of juice from sugar cane
- moving products from production lines into storage and shipping areas
- packaging and bottling products.
- Baking Factory Worker
- Brewery Worker
- Confectionery Maker
- Dairy Products Maker
- Fruit and Vegetable Factory Worker
- Grain Mill Worker
- Sugar Mill Worker
- Winery Cellar Hand
- Food and Drink Factory Workers
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Food Processing *
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 1 Oct , 2019
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Melbourne, Victoria
Pastry chef apprentice
- Ganache patisserie
- All the basic of pastry ,bakery ,cooking ,chocolate,cakes making in a busy open kitchen in a small team passionate about their work.
- Establish business for the last 18 years
- Small team very professional
- Willing to learn new people and keep up with the trend
- Hospitality & TourismBakers and Pastrycooks
- Sat 21 Sep , 2019
- Castlecrag, New South Wales
Pizza Chef / Prep Chef
- Lazerpig Pizza Parlour is a busy Restaurant & Bar open for Lunch & Dinner every day of the week just off Smith Street in the heart of Collingwood. Our kitchen is thriving and, like the business overall, has grown and now we are seeking a Pizza Chef / Prep Chef to join our team.
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Thu 17 Oct , 2019
- Collingwood, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/