Fast Food Cooks prepare a restricted range of foods in fast food establishments.
Image sourced from Unsplash
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- taking and serving food and beverage orders, and receiving payment from customers
- preparing food such as hamburgers, pizzas, fish and chips
- washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking
- operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves and deep-fat fryers
- cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- ordering and taking delivery of fast food ingredients
- may arrange delivery of prepared food and beverages.
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Hospitality
Other Careers In This Industry
- Mon 15 Jun , 2020
- Marrickville, New South Wales
- Thu 9 Jul , 2020
- Warwick, Western Australia
- Wed 8 Jul , 2020
- Joondalup, Western Australia
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au