Caravan/Holiday Park Managers control and coordinate the operations of a caravan or holiday park or resort to provide accommodation and leisure services. This includes overseeing business processes, staff, marketing, product development, grounds, amenities, plant and equipment.
Caravan Park and Camping Ground Managers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Booking guest reservations, assigning accommodation and collecting payments #informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- Answering enquiries relating to park policies and services
- Resolving customer complaints
- Coordinating front-office activities
- Arranging cleaning and maintenance of cabins, caravans, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds training staff members
- Managing staff performance Financial management, including setting accommodation rates and budgets and cash flow
- Liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- May operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- May sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- May act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Caravan Park Manager
- Holiday Park Manager
- Operations Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Diploma of Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Other Careers In This Industry
Apprentice 1st or 2nd or 3rd year Chef
- The Press Shop Bowral
- The Press Shop cafe, located in the heart of Bowral (1.5 hours south of Sydney) is searching for an innovative and artisan focused Apprentice Chef to join our dynamic team.
- Fine dining food with mostly daytime hours
- Work with beautiful locally grown food
- Great location
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Sat 28 Dec , 2019
- Bowral, New South Wales
- Fri 17 Jan , 2020
- Fremantle, Western Australia
- Thu 16 Jan , 2020
- Southern River, Western Australia
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/