Practice Managers organise and control the functions and resources of professional practices such as administrative systems and practice personnel.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the practice
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate practice business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision.
- Health Practice Manager
- Practice Managers
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Health Supervision
- Diploma of Practice Management
Other Careers In This Industry
Junior Trainee Pharmacy Assistant
- Blaxland Day and Night Pharmacy
- Looking to start your career in Pharmacy? We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Trainee Pharmacy Assistant to join our team at Blaxland Day & Night Pharmacy in the Lower Blue Mountains. Our emphasis is on Customer service and delivery of quality health services in a community setting.
- Team Environment – Work with a business that cares for its team
- Career Progression – Opportunity for further training and career progression
- Professional Development – Potential to grow your career into Management
- Healthcare & MedicalPharmacy Sales Assistants
- Thu 27 Jun , 2019
- Blaxland, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/