Pharmacy Sales Assistants sell pharmaceutical goods, toiletries and related goods in retail pharmacies.
Image sourced from Shutterstock.
Pharmacy Sales Assistants
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- accepting prescriptions for filling by Retail Pharmacists
- determining customer requirements and advising customers on the selection, price and usage of non-prescription medicines
- advising customers on the correct application and storage of medicines
- selling goods such as non-prescription drugs, first aid supplies, toiletries and cosmetics
- accepting payment for goods and services by a variety of payment methods and preparing sales invoices
- promoting goods and services that are for sale
- assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stocktakes
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert II in Community Pharmacy
- Cert III in Community Pharmacy
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 11 May , 2021
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Sat 24 Apr , 2021
- Jindabyne, New South Wales
Health Care Assistant Trainee
- Enriched Health Care
- The Enriched Health Care team is committed to values of honesty, ethics, respect, integrity, diversity, innovation, person & family centred health and care.
We are looking for a Health Care Assistant Trainee who shares our vision, mission and values, with a genuine passion for delivering only the highest standards in health care.
Our Health Care Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional support to Health Care Professionals to achieve participant care goals.
- Healthcare & MedicalNursing Support and Personal Care Workers
- Mon 19 Apr , 2021
- Port Macquarie, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au