Early Learning Centre Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Early Learning Centre Managers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
- Early Learning Centre Managers
- Child Care Centre Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Advanced Diploma of Children's Services
- Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
Other Careers In This Industry
- Thu 22 Aug , 2019
- $30,001 - $40,000
- Waitara, New South Wales
- Fri 23 Aug , 2019
- Parramatta, New South Wales
Child Care Certificate III Trainee
- Kids Jungle
- We are currently looking to grow our team with a passionate and motivated Trainee.
The primary objective of the child care trainee is to work as a member of a co-operative team to provide quality childcare whilst ensuring that the policies, procedures, values and philosophies of Kids Jungle are observed and implemented.
- Education and TrainingEarly Child Educators
- Thu 15 Aug , 2019
- Narara, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/