Child Care Centre Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Child Care Centre Managers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
- Child Care Centre Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Advanced Diploma of Children's Services
- Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
Other Careers In This Industry
- Wed 11 Jul , 2018
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Thu 19 Jul , 2018
- Lane Cove, New South Wales
- Wed 18 Jul , 2018
- Erskineville, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/