Contract, Program and Project Administrators plan and undertake administration of contracts, organisational programs, special projects and support services.
Image supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
Contract, Program and Project Administrators
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
- reviewing and arranging new office accommodation
- Contract Administrator
- Program or Project Administrator
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Government (Project Management)
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management
- Bachelor of Project Management
- Doctor of Project Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 25 Feb , 2020
- Ryde, New South Wales
- Mon 24 Feb , 2020
- Plumpton, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au