Caretakers maintain and clean residential buildings, schools, offices, holiday camps, caravan parks and associated grounds.
Image sourced from Pressfoto from FreePik.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- filling out registration forms and providing tenants with copies of rules
- collecting rent, and filling out and issuing receipts
- cleaning common facilities, grounds and gardens, replacing light bulbs, checking fire hoses and extinguishers, and performing other cleaning and maintenance tasks
- notifying management and owners of buildings of the need for major repairs
- cautioning tenants regarding excessive noise, disorderly conduct and abuse of property
- patrolling buildings to ensure security is maintained
- purchasing cleaning supplies
Other Careers In This Industry
- Glory Care and Support have the vision to provide a ‘first-class’ NDIS service and ensure our participants have the same opportunities as others in relation to participating in community activities such as living arrangements, education, employment and recreation.
Please read the end of the advertisement. We need a Cover Letter addressing how your skills align with the job.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual with management experience in the disability sector to join a new NDIS service in the Sydney South West area.
- Community Services and DevelopmentSocial Workers
- Mon 1 Jun , 2020
- $70,001 - $80,000
- Bankstown, New South Wales
Personal Care Worker (Traineeship) position - SW643
- Apprenticeship Support Australia
- As an Aged Care Worker you would work in residential facilities under direct supervision where they carry out activities to maintain personal care and other activities of living for people in an aged care setting, carry out activities related to an individualised plan, and report directly to a supervisor.
Our client only seeks the best care staff to engage in their mission to be leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
- Community Services and DevelopmentAged and Disability Support Workers
- Mon 25 May , 2020
- Bareena, Victoria
- Thu 21 May , 2020
- Liverpool, New South Wales
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au