Personal Assistants perform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals
Image supplied by Bellaroma Coffee
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- liaising with other staff on matters relating to the organisation's operations
- researching and preparing reports, briefing notes, memoranda, correspondence and other routine documents
- maintaining confidential files and documents
- attending meetings and acting as secretary as required
- maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements
- processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records
- screening telephone calls and answering inquiries
- taking and transcribing dictation of letters and other documents
- may supervise other secretarial and clerical staff
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Management,
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 23 Aug , 2019
- South Melbourne, Victoria
- Wed 31 Jul , 2019
- Canning Vale, Western Australia
- Thu 22 Aug , 2019
- Wollongong, NSW
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/