This unit group covers Clerical and Administrative Workers not elsewhere classified. It includes Coding Clerks, Production Assistants (Film, Television, Radio or Stage), Proof Readers and Radio Despatchers.
Image supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
Other Clerical & Administrative Workers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- translates narrative descriptions and numeric information into classification or record systems
- provides technical, administrative and organisational support to producers or directors for film, television, radio or stage productions
- reads draft copies and proofs, detects errors and marks corrections to grammar, typing and composition
- provides radio and communications services for the coordination of operational units in transport, courier, military, emergency, security, rescue and road service organisations
- Coding Clerk
- Film-Television-Radio-Stage Production Assistant
- Proof Reader
- Radio Despatcher
- Clerical and Administrative Workers
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Business Administration
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Other Careers In This Industry
- Within Downer Transport and Infrastructure, we are seeking a Trainee Administrator for our TAP Rail project in Sydney, NSW. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level candidate to secure an exciting career within the Civil and Construction industry and learn the ropes while obtaining a Certificate III in Business.
- The opportunity to work for a top 100 ASX company
- Many employee benefits including health care, technology and lifestyle discounts
- To work for a diverse organisation that care about the environment and their employees
- Administration & Office SupportOther Clerical & Administrative Workers
- Wed 15 May , 2019
- North Sydney, New South Wales
- Fri 10 May , 2019
- Eveleigh, New South Wales
- Fri 17 May , 2019
- West Perth, Western Australia
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/