This unit group covers Clerical and Administrative Workers not elsewhere classified. It includes Coding Clerks, Production Assistants (Film, Television, Radio or Stage), Proof Readers and Radio Despatchers.
Image supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
Other Clerical & Administrative Workers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- translates narrative descriptions and numeric information into classification or record systems
- provides technical, administrative and organisational support to producers or directors for film, television, radio or stage productions
- reads draft copies and proofs, detects errors and marks corrections to grammar, typing and composition
- provides radio and communications services for the coordination of operational units in transport, courier, military, emergency, security, rescue and road service organisations
- Coding Clerk
- Film-Television-Radio-Stage Production Assistant
- Proof Reader
- Radio Despatcher
- Clerical and Administrative Workers
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Business Administration
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 18 Dec , 2018
- Perth, Western Australia
- Mon 17 Dec , 2018
- Subiaco, Western Australia
- Tue 11 Dec , 2018
- Melbourne, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/