Office Managers organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
Image supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Management,
- Advanced Diploma of Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Mon 13 Jan , 2020
- Brookvale, New South Wales
Business Administration Traineeship
- Credit Connect Pty Ltd
- As part of the Group’s continued expansion, we are seeking to employ a Junior Administrative Assistant to undertake a traineeship for a 12 month period. This is a full-time role with hours being 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This is a fantastic entry level position with a view to career advancement.
Conveniently located in Robina, Credit Connect Group’s modern offices are located close to public transport and the M1 Motorway. This exciting opportunity will see the successful applicant become a key member of a small but dynamic team.
The successful applicant will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration as well as invaluable financial services office experience.
- Administration & Office SupportOther Clerical & Administrative Workers
- Fri 24 Jan , 2020
- Robina, Queensland
- Thu 23 Jan , 2020
- Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/