Office Managers organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
Image sourced from Unsplash
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Management,
- Advanced Diploma of Management
Other Careers In This Industry
Administration Trainee - SW938
- Apprenticeship Support Australia
- Wombat Housing Support Services Inc is one of the largest providers of housing support services to people in the Western Metro Region. It is a community-based organisation overseen by a Board.
The trainee administration officer is a created role which fits into the existing Administration Team. The current admin team provides high quality and efficient administrative systems and procedures, responsive reception services and business support for Wombat Housing Support Services at the organisations office in North Melbourne.
- Administration & Office SupportOther Clerical & Administrative Workers
- Fri 5 Mar , 2021
- North Melbourne, Victoria
- Thu 4 Mar , 2021
- Karratha, Western Australia
- Wed 3 Mar , 2021
- Cannington, Western Australia
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au