Office Managers organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
Image sourced from Unsplash
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Management,
- Advanced Diploma of Management
Other Careers In This Industry
Traineeship - Administration
- Hix Group
- Trainee Office Administrator .
If you made a start on an Admin Traineeship but unfortunately been stood down due to the Pandemic we would love to hear from you. We are seeking someone to join our Fire Services Division to undertake administrative and scheduling support to our trades team and management
- Penrith based business seeking an Admin Trainee who may be looking to restart their employment after the Pandemic downturn
- Opportunity to learn and progress in a local role
- Local well known Trades Services Business with more than 80 team members
- Administration & Office SupportOther Clerical & Administrative Workers
- Tue 30 Jun , 2020
- Penrith, New South Wales
- Mon 15 Jun , 2020
- The Oaks, New South Wales
- Fri 10 Jul , 2020
- Warwick, Western Australia
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au