Office Managers organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
Image supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Management,
- Advanced Diploma of Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 23 Aug , 2019
- South Melbourne, Victoria
- Wed 31 Jul , 2019
- Canning Vale, Western Australia
- Sun 25 Aug , 2019
- Croydon Park, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/