Filing and Registry Clerks process and handle information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
Image sourced from Unsplash
Filing and Registry Clerks
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding information and documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- removing inactive and dead files
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Business Administration
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 2 Jun , 2020
- Chatswood, New South Wales
- Fri 5 Jun , 2020
- Wangara, Western Australia
- Thu 4 Jun , 2020
- Middle Swan, Western Australia
© Department of Education, Skills and Employment, joboutlook.gov.au