Go off, legend. The big, the bad, the good, the highs, the lows and the down right ugly.
Confessions can be about anything. Think moments such as:
Basically, whatever makes you tick, think, worry, smile, feel or survive: Others will wanna read it!
- The feeling of pressing the “send” button on your first application
- Hearing back from HR (or not)
- Being rejected (Again. And again.)
- Not being rejected (Whoop!)
- Crafting a resumé
- Starting your first job
- Quitting a job
- Finding a job
- Complaining about a job
- Freaking out in an interview
- Wearing the wrong outfit to work
- Thinking your boss was the receptionist
- Saying something really random
- Work parties
- Job horror stories
What's in it for you?
Fame. Fortune. Street cred...not really. Just the chance to vent your frustrations and show other job seekers and youngsters out there: they’re not alone. Career Confessions is a space to let it all out.