TABMA is a nationally registered Group Training Organisation employing trainees and apprentices in many trades across Australia. We employ the apprentices or trainee and host them with members of the Timber and Building Materials Association (Aust) Ltd.
All trainees and apprentices are paid by us according to either the National Training Wage Insertion or the relevant apprenticeship rate in the appropriate modern awards.
- Organizing the receipt at dispatch of products
- Advising customer of product and delivery
- Accurately assemble and package orders
- Receive stock
- Participate in inspection of quality
- Forklift operation
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Complying with WHS requirements
- Other duties as required
- Physically fit
- Workplace level written and oral communication
- A reasonable ability to complete standard documents and calculations