Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team sound like your type of environment? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Apply here: https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/western-australia/
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified in Warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Logistics.
The position will be based in a cold storage warehouse environment with both chiller and freezer areas. You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse, develop the skills to receive inbound stock, perform cycle counts, dispatch of orders, loading/unloading, picking, and packing. You will also be liaising with customers over the phone, so a good phone manner and communications skills will be highly regarded.
This position is located Hazelmere where you will be hosted with leaders in refrigerated logistics, providing temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services to clients across Australia.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Obtain your Forklift licence (fully funded)
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and take pride in your work. They will be a motivated and a focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a two-year traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be required to pass a police check
- Able to work in a cold storage environment
- Driver's licence
How to Apply:
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal WAREHOUSING TRAINEE. https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/western-australia/
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: