This is a great opportunity to take your first step into a warehousing environment with a recognised international company. The traineeship is a combination of work and formal training and is a full time, paid position. The traineeship lasts for 12 months and on completion you will have earned a nationally recognised qualification. You will have regular one on one support from Scott throughout your training period.
As our Warehouse and Purchasing Trainee you will contribute to the success of Scott by providing the Project and Service teams with prompt, professional and courteous service. This role will be responsible for procurement and dispatch of all inwards and outwards goods and materials and a wide range of distribution and warehousing tasks.
As a Warehouse and Purchasing Trainee within Scott you will:
· Placing orders in a timely fashion
· Seeking quotes from suppliers as required
· Communicate logistical arrangements
· Negotiate, prepare and place purchase orders
· Unload and load deliveries
· Process freight deliveries
Handle phone enquiries from internal customers