TABMA Apprentices and Trainees are now seeking motivated and energetic people who are looking to develop their skills in warehouse operations, working with beautiful timber!
Our host employer, based in Gillman, SA is Passionate about timber, and want to train and develop team members who share a love for the materials they are working with!
If you have a forklift ticket and car licence it would be looked on favourably, but others are encouraged to apply too!
What we offer TABMA trainees:
- Smooth transition into work for school graduates, leavers, and job seekers
- Ongoing, paid, employment in a nationally registered traineeship including paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid training attendance (earn while you learn!)
- Support and mentoring to get you to the finish line of the traineeship with the end goal of full-time employment with a reputable employer
- A safe working environment
- National Training Wages
The Traineeship will include the following duties:
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- Learning about the different types of timber products
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stock rotation and allocation
- Training on operating the forklift
- General housekeeping and following WHS procedures at all time
- Admin/office duties are required from time to time
The Timber Industry is not just an ordinary industry. There are many career pathways that it can take you on. From loving a job that is hands on, a passion for forklift driving, or simply wanting to work your way up the corporate ladder to become a supervisor or manager. We can help you get there.