TABMA Apprentices and Trainees are now taking applications for Shopfitting Apprentices located in Milperra, NSW.
What we offer TABMA apprentices:
- Smooth transition into work for school graduates, leavers, and job seekers
- Ongoing, paid, employment in a registered apprenticeship including paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid training attendance (earn while you learn!)
- Support and mentoring to get you to the finish line of the apprenticeship with the end goal of full-time employment with a reputable employer
- A safe working environment
- Award Wages apply
The Apprenticeship will include the following duties:
- Identify and apply information in plans, drawings and specifications
- Learn how to use CNC and static machines
- Fabricate and assemble shopfront structures
- Assemble and install shopfront structures, walls and fixtures
- Apply and trim decorative additions to shopfittings
- Identify construction work hazards and select risk control strategies
The Timber and Building Materials Industry is not just an ordinary industry. There are many career pathways that it can take you on. Apprenticeships are the best way to learn and develop your skills to get you started in the trade of your choice. Have you been stuck looking for carpentry apprenticeship? Why not consider other trades such as shopfitting!