We are seeking someone who has had at least 2 years of kitchen experience preferably in a Pizza or Italian Cuisine setting. The successful candidate will have a great availability and ability to work both weekends & nights. You must also have the right to work in Australia.
With ongoing support and training being on offer, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to progress into kitchen management roles if desired.
Apprentices currently studying are encouraged to apply.
This role is vital within the Kitchen as all duties are key to producing a high-quality product for the customer.
The responsibilities include:
- Preparation of ingredients
- Leading and supervision of staff during service
- Maintaining Cleaning & Hygiene
- Assisting cooks/kitchen hands with day to day tasks
- Cooking awesome woodfire pizza during service
- Supporting the Sous Chef & Junior Sous Chef
Benefits for you:
- Surrounded by a supportive work environment
- Great Collingwood location!
- Great knowledge and training is continuously provided
- Opportunity for great career progression
- Award wages + Super and Penalties