Started in 1988, McMillan Shakespeare pioneered salary packaging and novated leasing in Australia.
While we’ve grown from a small, family-run business to a global, top 200 ASX-listed company, that entrepreneurial spirit remains at the heart of everything we do. We specialise in helping people do more with their money and friendly customer service is one of the ways we make it happen.
We now have multiple positions for career-driven individuals who are looking for a career in administration within a supportive, corporate environment. You will obtain a Certificate in Business Administration through a 12 month hands on Traineeship. A dedicated and experienced Group Mentor will also be with them throughout this traineeship journey to support and guide them in building a rewarding career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening Daily Mail and prepare documents for scanning
- Using In house software to allocate digitalised requests from clients to their accounts
- Managing the process of cancelling and re-issuing Fuel Cards
- Distribution of internal and external correspondence
- Managing and Assisting with ad-hoc tasks given to Office Services
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic and friendly with excellent customer service skills
- Dedicated to a 12 month Traineeship
- Eager to learn and develop a wide range of Business skills
- A great team member
- Effective time management and organizational skills
What's on Offer:
- Full time, paid work
- A dedicated and experienced Group Mentor providing support and guidance throughout your training period
- Monday to Friday role - No weekends
- Gain your Certificate in Business Administration
- Convenient location, close to transport/shops
Great opportunity for recent Year 12 2020 VCE leavers!
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this role will be required to work remotely. This will be reviewed from time to time based on business requirements.
Due to the ongoing nature of this role, only Australia Citizen's and Permanent Residents will be considered. All successful candidates will undergo a National police check and credit checks.
McMillan Shakespeare are an equal opportunity employer who are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We appreciate the strength that diversity brings and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, Indigenous Australians and people with a disability to apply.