NRL.com have a fantastic opportunity to join the digital team on a 12-month full-time traineeship as a Content Services & Office Assistant. You’ll more specifically join the content team and help support the flow of content coming from our Journalists, Photographers, Presenters, Editors, Producers and many more!
This role boasts a lot of variety working in an exciting part of the business while you gain a very good understanding of the operational side of the content team. You’ll be well supported from your manager while you learn on the job to obtain a nationally recognised Certificate in Business Administration as well as open yourself up to huge potential for career development and pathway opportunities.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about supporting the content services team. This person will represent and share the NRL’s beliefs that we are United, Positive, Inclusive and Disciplined.
You will ideally have all or some of the following skills experience, qualifications and knowledge:
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver a high standard of service
· Excellent attention to detail
· Positive and “can-do” attitude with an interest in the digital content space
The Content Services & Office Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Assisting with a variety of administrative video production tasks
· Responding to internal and external photo and vision requests where appropriate
· Booking and scheduling of photographers
· Coordination of major event internal briefs
· Managing weekly parking roster for NEP night/weekend shift parking
· Travel bookings – photographers, journalists, content and social team
· Maintenance of NRL Imagery email inbox
Whilst we look for qualifications and experience, we also look for people who share the same beliefs as our organisation.
Please note that you must identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to be eligible for this role. National traineeship wages apply.
Should you meet most of the criteria and share our beliefs, we would love to hear from you!