With experience in luxury home projects ranging from single storey, townhouses to multi-level apartments, Luxcom is a building company, specialising in residential construction. Being set amongst Perth's luxury home builders, Luxcom has delivered a clear, consistent message - only highest quality products are crafted. This enhances and reflects the values embraced by us: quality, integrity, simplicity, and sustainability. With more than 65 years of experience across the team in subdivision, development, and construction, Luxcom offers a solid capability of providing comprehensive analysis, feasibility assessment and prompt advice for development projects.
Find out more about us here: https://www.luxcom.com.au/
We are searching for an individual who is currently at any stage of their apprenticeship or those who are looking to commence their career in joinery who is keen to work and learn on the job.
Mature aged applicants are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to ongoing learning and training throughout their apprenticeship
· Have an understanding of the building and construction industry
· Be able to multitask across a range of different duties
· Possess a pre apprenticeship in Building and Construction – (Carpentry and Joinery) (desirable)
· Have basic knowledge of how to use and maintain hand tools
· Possess (or be willing to obtain) a White Card and own steel cap boots
· Have a current Drivers Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
You will be trained and supported by a qualified team of tradies with extensive experience as you work towards obtaining your Certificate III in Joinery (Housing). You will be provided with all other PPE for your work.
Location: Perth, WA
Applications Close: 23/03/2021
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia