As a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice, across your 4 year apprenticeship you will learn how to design, assemble, manufacture, install, modify, test, commission, maintain and service all mechanical equipment, machinery, fluid power systems, stationary and mobile plant equipment, instruments and more.
- Working within a large Engineering company with state of the art equipment
- Gain a nationally recognized Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade upon completion
- Receive reimbursed training fees upon completion
- PPE supplied and replaced free of charge
- Ongoing support from a dedicated mentor