Exltech are at the forefront in design and technical delivery of network solutions, working strategically alongside Telstra, specializing in their suite of ICT network product offerings.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ICT Coordination Trainee who is excited to start a career in the IT industry. An understanding or interest in some of the following would be highly desirable: cloud hosting, virtual environments, telecommunications/IT networking, as would customer service experience and good communication skills. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to break in to the ICT Networking industry and gain a recognised certification in the process. We’ve coached juniors to develop in project management, technical specialist and sales career paths.
What does the role look like?:
- Work closely with Technical Design team to help order and implement network solutions.
- Manage amendments and facilitate change to orders throughout the network deployment.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when liaising with a broad network of design and delivery resources.
- Assist Telstra based resources to ensure the successful delivery of all project requirements.
- Work with and learn from a team of experienced professionals who will help you navigate challenges and grow your knowledge & skills.
- Other duties where required to ensure we deliver a top tier experience