Adorn Gardens is a privately owned garden maintenance business that has been in operation for 14 years. In this time, we have grown into a reputable company with a regular clientele base. Our team generally meets on-site the inner Melbourne suburbs. Due to growth in our company we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic employee.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lawn maintenance
- Setting out new garden beds/planting
- Fertilising/weed control
- General garden maintenance, mowing, whipper snipping
- Irrigation instillation/maintenance
Qualifications & experience
- You must be motivated to learn and have a genuine interest in gardening/horticulture.
- Previous experience in gardening would be favourable.
- You must be able to do manual labour and be physically fit and willing to work outdoors
- You must have excellent communication skills and always be well presented
- You must be able to have excellent attention to detail
- You must be able to work in a dynamic team environment
- You must be committed to your apprenticeship
- Driver’s license is of benefit but if you don't have one you must be able to reach a central pick up location of Berwick.
- You need to be able to work a minimum of 38 hours a week and be open to over time plus Saturday work when needed
- Must always be punctual
- Working in an expanding dynamic company
- Being part of an awesome team
- Working outdoors
- Long term employment opportunity
- Will be employed under the gardening and landscape award
Please apply below with Resume & Cover Letter.