An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and talented individual who is looking to undertake an electrical apprenticeship. This electrical services apprenticeship will provide the apprentice with the skills, knowledge and experience to work competently within the electrical industry whilst working towards the industry standard qualification.
In this role you must be punctual and have a positive attitude in carrying out your tasks. You will have the opportunity to be closely supervised by a qualified electrician and electrical engineer to obtain hands-on experience and knowledge.
The summary of this role is as follows:
- Carry out various duties and assist the electrician when required
- Participate in daily work-plan discussions and job formulation
- Acknowledge and exercise above industry standard Workplace Health and Safety Practices
- Assist the electrician in all job-specific practices and paperwork as required
- Detailed training on the installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment