As Dispensary Technician, you will be assisting the Pharmacist with dispensing prescriptions and completing the day to day operations of the Dispensary in a busy rural community Pharmacy. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Efficient and accurate dispensing of prescription medicines
- Packing Dose Administration Aids (medication packaging or "Webster packs")
- Stock replenishment and coordinating stock control in the dispensary
- Building rapport with customers
- Customer service and sales
- Promoting pharmacy professional services
- Completing all PBS claims and Health Department and Medicare reporting
This is a traineeship position and is a Certificate III or IV in Community Pharmacy (Dispensary Stream). The Registered Training Provider of choice is the Pharmacy Guild of Australia. All course costs are incurred by the employer however you will be required to complete a large competent of the learning in your own time.
This is a full time position (38 hours per week) and Weekday and Saturday availability is necessary.