TABMA Apprentices and Trainees are now taking applications for eager people wanting to start their career with a reputable Timber company based in Nerang, QLD.
What we offer TABMA apprentices and trainees:
- Smooth transition into work from school, unemployment or other employment – we will be with you every step of the way.
- Ongoing, paid, employment in a nationally registered apprenticeship or traineeship including paid annual leave, sick leave and RDOs.
- Hands-on experience and paid training attendance (earn while you learn!)
- Support and mentoring to get you to the finish line with the end goal of full-time employment with a reputable employer
- A safe working environment
- National Training Wages
- Work with a good bunch of people – make friends and be part of the timber community.
The role will include the following training:
- Picking and packing orders
- Racking and stacking the products
- Learning about the different types of timber products
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stock rotation and allocation
- Operating the forklift
- General housekeeping and following WHS procedures at all time
The Timber industry is not an ordinary place to work – it is full of variety in roles, businesses and opportunities. There are many career pathways that it can take you on. From providing advice to a builder or home DIY person, driving a forklift or a crane, or simply working your way up the corporate ladder to become a supervisor or sales manager – every day is different and we can help you get there.
please include a simple cover letter and resume. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.