TABMA Apprentices and Trainees are now taking applications for eager people wanting to start their retail career with a timber and hardware company. Based in Balhannah, SA. We have multi positions in retail, customer service and in the timber yard.
What we offer TABMA apprentices and trainees:
- Smooth transition into work from school, unemployment or other employment – we will be with you every step of the way.
- Ongoing, paid, employment in a nationally registered apprenticeship or traineeship including paid annual leave, sick leave and RDOs.
- Hands-on experience and paid training attendance (earn while you learn!)
- Support and mentoring to get you to the finish line with the end goal of full-time employment with a reputable employer
- A safe working environment
- National Training Wages
- Work with a good bunch of people – make friends and be part of the timber community.
The role will include the following training:
- Specialised timber, hardware and building material product knowledge
- How to provide excellent customer service
- Sales related processes such as quoting and POS operations
- Stock control & Inventory
- Operate information technology systems through reporting and CRM
- Workplace Health and Safety to ensure everyone in the workplace remains safe
The Timber industry is not an ordinary place to work – it is full of variety in roles, businesses and opportunities. There are many career pathways that it can take you on. From providing advice to a builder or home DIY person, driving a forklift or a crane, or simply working your way up the corporate ladder to become a supervisor or sales manager – every day is different and we can help you get there.