Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is well known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees (This could be you!) and places them with leading Employers.
About the role:
Our managing host has highly desirable roles available for outstanding Customer Engagement Trainees. You will work under supervision, while developing skills and abilities to compliment your studies and gaining valuable information plus industry experience in a supportive atmosphere.
These fantastic Traineeships will provide the opportunity for you to grow and gain valuable knowledge in the industry whilst becoming part of a friendly and enjoyable working environment.
As a Customer Engagement Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Customer Engagement over a period of 2 years (full Time). These positions are currently available with our host in their Bathurst and Lithgow stores.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Be available and flexible with hours
- Work well under pressure
- Have a positive, cheerful attitude
- Well presented
- Be enthusiastic and work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Paid Full Time Job
- Paid Study Time
- On the Job Training
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- 2 Year Duration (Full Time)
- Mentoring and Support
- Weekly Pay
- Provide excellent customer service – in person and over the phone
- Processing orders and sales
- Present products and services to clients
- Interact with customers to identify their needs
- Identify sales opportunities
- Achieve targets
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!