As an apprentice, you will finish your higher-learning journey equipped with practical skills and a formal education. This powerful combination of theoretical and hands-on experience is prized by employers across many industries and professions.
It’s a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification while earning a wage!
Our client is looking for someone who is energetic, responsible and committed to joining their team. The role requires someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Have basic understanding and knowledge of textiles
- Basic understanding of sewing machines
- Keen and passionate about the textile industry
- Be able to get to the worksite in Knoxfield
- Willing to undertake a certificate III in Clothing and Textile Production.
- Must be a team player
- Must have a good work ethic
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must be reliable and punctual
- A willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please note this vacancy is advertised by Apprenticeship Support Australia on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.