Looking to start your career in Childcare?
Come and join us at Mini Masterminds.
A traineeship is the perfect start for your child care career. The successful applicant will study and attain their Certificate III in Children's Services whilst working full time, having plenty of 'on the job' experience, working with a great team of experienced Educators.
No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children.
We offer you:
- Time off the floor to complete studies
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Uniform provides
- Career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Onsite Parking
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
What do you need for a traineeship with Mini Masterminds:
- A passion for children
- Ability to complete your Cert III via correspondence
- Current paid for working with children check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Happy to work on a rotating roster
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education.
The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare.
If this sounds like you, don't wait APPLY NOW!!!