Gantiel Vensott E.P.S. Pty Ltd is a locally owned and operated company specialising in distribution and value adding products and services within the engineering plastics industry.
Due to the expansion of our business we are searching for a committed and energetic person to take on the role of Business Administration Trainee.
You will be working closely with our Administration, Finance and External sales staff.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors, and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Answering inquiries and providing information on the goods, services and activities of the organisation.
- Answering, connecting and transferring telephone calls.
- Maintaining the reception area.
- Coordinating with the different service providers such as Telephone, Electricity, Internet etc.
- Organising dispatch and emailing customer invoices and statements.
- Raising purchase orders and entering bills into the system.
- May perform other clerical tasks such as word processing, data entry, filing, mail despatch and photocopying.
If you feel this job could be for you then please apply.