Here at Apprenticeship Careers Australia, we currently have an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Trainee to join our Team, located in Sydney CBD. Our Partners are an Architectural/Engineering company who strive for technical perfection, driven to enable the best building designs and customer services to their clients. They are looking for a motivated individual to join their administration team, who will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business.
If you are looking to kick start your career in Business and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
As a Business Trainee you will be an integral part of the day to day operations of the office environment. You will be answering emails, phone calls, completing data entry and providing general assistance to the management team. Whilst gaining quality work experience, you will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business.
Daily Duties Include:
- Attend to administrative requirements and data entry
- Provide positive support to colleagues of the organisation
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Assist with travel booking and scheduling meetings
- Provide assistance in quality assurance document control procedures
- Coordinate with building facilities
- Assisting customers with queries
- General office duties
- Answer phone and email enquiries and direct appropriately
- Must be Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- NSW Drivers Licence preferred but not essential
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Competent computer literacy and typing skills
- Keenness for office administration and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements
- High-level written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite preferred
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org