The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Boilermaking Apprentices.
If your Boilermaking / Heavy Weld apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
· Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
· Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
· Show up to work ON TIME;
· Be reliable;
· Enjoy working within a team environment;
· Be willing to learn;
· Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter
(State the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
· Current Resume
· Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
· Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
· Valid Driver’s Licence (if applicable)
· Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
· TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Visit our website and complete an application form online –http://atcemployment.com.au/apprenticeships-and-traineeships/